Custom Search

Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday





The weather in my neck of the woods:
it is rather nice today not as hot as the past few days


Things that make me happy:
children they are contagious

Book I'm reading:
One in a Million


What I'm enjoying on TV:
no cable so watching lots of great movies

On the menu for dinner:
was a quick one hot dogs and chips first day of bible school

On my To Do List:
Laundry

cleaning house

bible school all week


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
I have been posting lots on my blog go there to check them out

In the craft basket:
keychains for bible school



Looking forward to this week:
bible school all week



Tips and Tricks:
when dealing with children allow them a few chances at decision making but too many overwhelm them

My favorite blog post this week:
been lots of blog reading this week been leaving comments as I travel

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
there have been some and have loved them all


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
I have been sharing pictures on my blog and have enjoyed seeing others



Pickled Green Beans

Lesson learned the past few days:
take life as it is any harder and it would be unbearable any easier it would be a bore


On my mind:
Bible school all week and end of month things to do


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

one of the sweetest verses was read in sunday school this past week John 3: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post