Custom Search

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Quotable Sunday : Basketball


Well it happened while I was gone the University of Kentucky has been knocked out of the playoffs. This crewman at Dare to Share had the same thought as he sported his UK wear. So I thought for Quotable Sunday hosted by Toni here nothing better than Qoutes about basketball:

A lot of late nights in the gym, a lot of early mornings, especially when your friends are going out, you're going to the gym, those are the sacrifices that you have to make if you want to be an NBA basketball player.
Jason Kidd

A basketball team is like the five fingers on your hand. If you can get them all together, you have a fist. That's how I want you to play.
Mike Krzyzewski

As all of us with any involvement in sports knows, no two umpires or no two referees have the same strike zone or call the same kind of a basketball game.
Herb Kohl

Basketball is in my blood. It is my obligation to try.
Hakeem Olajuwon

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post