Custom Search

Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday

Not Me Monday is a meme hosted by McMama at the blog My Charming Kids

It was not me who was so happy because all of my children are now enrolled in school. I am not a bit sad at the same time. It is not my youngest sons last year in high school or his last year to play football. It is not me who thinks that my children and their friends have grown up too fast.


The college thing is not going great at all. It is not my son who is packed, enrolled, and ready to move into the dorm. I do not feel a bit overwhelmed and I would never continue to stress the points of him doing things for himself. I am not a bit happy that he is going to a wonderful college.


Today is not my daughters first day in college. I did not watch her leave for school and have my heart filled with pride. I am in no way surprised of how much I am realizing she is growing up. It was not this same daughter that worked so hard volunteering at our church back to school bash.


Football practice has been going well and I am not very happy about that. I am not pleased that my son is making wonderful friends as well as respect. I am not a bit happy that he is becoming the young man that he is.


Those are a few of my not me moments. Please visit the blog My Charming Kids to read others or list your own.

2 comments:

  1. I so love these. I think it would be hard how to make the negative positive or vice versa...LOL. Have a great Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great entry - and what changes you are going through! Good luck to all!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post