Custom Search

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Three Special Dads In My Life

My dad with his grandchildren. He truly was a great grandpa



My husband as a young father this was when our first baby who is now 22 years old was a only a few days old

My Son in law and his precious princess, my grandbaby. He is truly enjoying being a daddy as much as my husband is enjoying being a grandpa.


To these men in my life Happy Fathers Day and to all the fathers who read this and all your fathers Happy Fathers Day














2 comments:

  1. What a great post and so fun to see all the generations. Excellent my friend. Happy Father's day to them all and all the dad's Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! What great photos! Happy Father's Day to all!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post