Custom Search

Saturday, January 17, 2009

valentine swap

I am involved in a valentine day swap over at An Island life where you can also sign up if you wish

What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day? A candle light dinner whether at a restaurant or home
In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like? Normally it is a day like any other days there have been a couple of times where I get flowers but in the past one of has had to normally work
If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be? caramels I love them or what about taffy
are there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like? chocolate is not one of my favorites
If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out? I definetly would not eat my way out I would probably holler for help and then slip away in the pool of chocolate

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie, I signed up after you on An Island Life for the swap. No chocolate, eh? Well I know where I can find lots of taffy. Any particular flavor? Drop an me an email soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post