Custom Search

Monday, January 5, 2009

the simple womans daybook

FOR TODAY January 5 2009
Outside my window...I can see blackness as the day has gone quickly but I have did many things and I am so up for life
I am thinking...About how many calories I have taken in today as I am trying to controll my sugar I am also thinking about filling my menu board for the last 2 weeks of January
I am thankful for... My family they are all so great I love each and every one of them. I also am thankful that we have a roof over our heads, food in our bellies and house to call home
From the kitchen... created a sort of new casserole and you can find the recipe on my blog
I am wearing... gray sweat pants, my hoodie with the orange turtle, slippers, and my favorite warm socks
I am creating... will create snowmen for the window tommorow
I am going... to be busy tommorow just doing natural things after the holidays
I am reading... a devotional by joyce myers
I am hoping... that we do not get the freezing rain
I am hearing... tv as me and hubby are watching together in the bedroom
Around the house... snowmen have been put up and the christmas is down
One of my favorite things... my raggedy ann and andy doll collection
A few plans for the rest of the week: will do some baking as planned by the menu as well as get the activities ready for kids to begin again

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post