Custom Search

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

thankful turkeys

Each year we have a special prayer time at thanksgiving. The first thing we so after we sit down is to go around the table and tell everyone what they are thankful for. This has been the habit for many years however this year I decided that I wanted to do something a bit different. What we are going to do is when everyone enters the house we are going to have them to trace their hands and then we will cut them out for them. On one side we will put their names. On the other I am going to ask everyone to write on the fingers what they are thankful for on the thumb they can create a turkey face. This should be fun and make a great memory keeper can not wait to see how this turns out this Thanksgiving I will let all know.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a very good idea, Angie!!

    I'm glad you're going to be participating in the Christmas Card Swap. Please send me your email address. My email address is linked on my blog.

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...

    Along with your email address, I need to have your other information.

    FULL NAME
    STREET ADDRESS
    CITY, STATE, ZIP

    and any information you would like your SWAP-MATEs to have about you.

    As I said in my last comment, my email address is linked on my blog.

    Thanks,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea! Thanks for visiting my blog. Pretty plates are so much fun aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post