Custom Search

Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Homemaking Monday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Very hot with a few storms mixed in for good measurement


Things that make me happy:
listening to the decisions my teens are making about life, and talking to princess on the phone


Book I'm reading:
the best book of all the bible

What I'm enjoying on TV:
been watching old movies no cable in this house anymore

On the menu for dinner:
barbq chicken

On my To Do List:
laundry, cleanup, blogging and the list goes on

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
visit my blog have been sharing lots of great ones there


In the craft basket:


not a lot preparing for sunday school and craft for vbs as well

Looking forward to this week:


Wednesday is a large get together for the community I am sure will be there. We may even be volunteering seems that is what we love to do. Sunday is also special church service then time with family

Tips and Tricks:
In hot weather best to use microwave or slow cooker or even better grill outside as not to warm up house

My favorite blog post this week:
there were so many hard to find my favorite. I shared a lot and loved many on others blogs as well.

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
no new blogs but I am loving the ones that I frequent


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):





I love this picture of my nieces and nephews it seems to say "What am I supposed to do with them"

Lesson learned the past few days:
have fun nothing is worth throwing it all away

On my mind:
this week will be busy and I am very excited to see family


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I have been attending a weekly bible study and must say that I am learning alot through it such as God just wants us to be still, stand and listen to what he has for us to do

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture. Kids always love the pool in the summer that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Your to do list looks like mine. The picture is cute. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are the cutest kids i have ver seen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post