Custom Search

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gratituesday


This week my heart is thankful for my children and the lessons I have been learning in the weekly bible study at my church. My children seem to be growing more every day. Yes they are teens and pretty much fully grown of their physical growth but the mentality, their personality and strength is showing up more and more every day. I enjoy watching my children change daily making choices both good and bad that they have to learn how to control. I love to see my son wait on his call to what God wants him to do. I love how my Wednesday night bible study class has placed emphasis on areas of my life. Many of which have to deal with my children and letting go so that they feel they can take on the world. Today that is what I am grateful for.



Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post