Custom Search

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wallet Friendly Wednesday

Wallet-Friendly Wednesday


I found a new meme that I thought would be awesome to take part in. The name of this meme is Wallet Friendly Wednesday and is hosted by Bargain Shopping Paradise. It is where we can share the deals we found this week no matter where it is. The grocery store, thrift shop, where ever a deal was to be found. Most of mine this week were on food. Such as the $10 I saved on 10 Kraft cheese products. My family loves cheese and I buy it quite often but with a coupon like that we could afford to buy more kinds and varieties. Thank you Kraft for the wonderful coupon. Another deal was buying a bushel of bell peppers from a Amish family in Kentucky they were $4 a bushel and the bushel held nearly 100 peppers. They were great I can only imagine all the great recipes I will be able to make.



We also attended a labor day festival where everything was free. A church puts this on every year. I must say there was plenty of games, attractions and food for everyone. The food was grand and it was all free from the kettle corn to the burgers from the corndogs to the cotton candy. Where ever you looked it was all free. This is the type of family event I love to share with my family.

What did you find this week that saved you money?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post