Custom Search

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday 9



Saturday: 9 post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak.


1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no?

daily I am a mom of 6

2. When was the last time you visited a hospital?

its been a little while but probably when my mother in law was bad

3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

parenting or recipes

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?

yes but love pats only except when I was younger and would fight with my brothers

5. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?

first thing would probably be their apperance and then ability to hold conversation

6. What really turns you on?

niceness will win me over any time

7. What was your biggest mistake?

Not going to college after highschool

8. Tell us something totally random about yourself.

I have hazel eyes like my dad

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

1 comment:

  1. I cannot see you hitting anyone. You are WAY too nice for that. Enjoy your Saturday, Angie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post