Custom Search

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rosh Hashanah Lesson for Parents and Children

The first year that I had ever heard about Rosh Hashanah was when I was in college. There was a student in my class who took part in the events. Many that have never heard of it may not know what it is either and yet there are many that do and Rosh Hashanah is a treasured day. If you would like to know more about Rosh Hashanah go here To help your child learn more about this holiday here are some activities from Grandparents.com that you can do together

1 comment:

  1. I noticed you guys had been talking about high heels and I wanted to share something with you that you may be interested in...

    A little over 2 years ago, my husband and I got married in Los Angeles, California. Unfortunately, the day of our wedding was spoiled with rain. We have been having the wedding out on the grass and believe it or not, I was wearing high heeled shoes! They had been ruined by the end of the day :(

    Despite the fact that this was one from the worst experiences I've ever had with my shoes, it really led my sister in law to create a item which is just awesome! It's already been featured on TV shows like the Girls of the Playboy Mansion, as well as the show Kendra.

    Heels Above will support you protect your expensive heels from sinking in mud, slipping in cracks, and walking on sand and gravel. It's a new product, and I thought I'd share it with all of you.

    They're taking orders now. It is possible to order one pair, or a few dozen for your big wedding day.

    I hope you guys like it... If you've any questions, feel free to drop them an email on their web site:
    [url=http://www.heelsabove.com]High Heel Protectors[/url]

    Here's a photo of it in action:
    [img]http://www.heelsabove.com/images/carousal_big/7.jpg[/img]

    Lex

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post