Custom Search

Monday, September 6, 2010

Candid Shots of a Couple of My Teens






My daughter I shot this picture when I caught her laying down with her lap top nearly on her face. LOL she was supposed to be doing homework I believe she was actually sleeping behind there.














This is a picture of my son (in the middle) with a couple of his great friends beside him. They were doning a knee high over their heads. I realize you can not see real well but they were getting ready to suck up pudding as demonstrated in the next picture











Oh the days of being a mom never quite sure what we will run into








2 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO!!! Great photos and how fun it would be to do that :) Have a happy Labor Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, teenagers! Looks like they're having a good time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post