Custom Search

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Pan Italian

Recently I had a coupon for Johnsonville Sausage product and decided that I would be the ground Italian Sausage. Not really knowing what I would do with it but thought that it would go great with pasta and sauce I purchased the package of Italian Sausage. I visited the Johnsonville website and to my suprise found this easy to make one pot dish. Simple and perfect for Wednesday night when we are all expected at church at 6 p.m and since the kids do not get home that night til around 9 p.m. supper has to be quick, filling and delicious. So for supper tonight this is what I will be making.
One Pan Italian


•1 pkg. (19.76 oz.) Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links, casings removed
•1 jar (26 oz.) your favorite pasta sauce
•3 cups water
•8 oz. uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
In a large skillet, add sausage, breaking into bite-sized pieces. Cook over medium heat until browned and no longer pink; drain. Add pasta sauce and water; bring to a boil. Add spaghetti. Simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until spaghetti is tender, stirring often

shared on Dining with Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post