Custom Search

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Stealing


01. Real First Name:

angie

02. Birthday:

September 9

03. Where do you live:

in a beatiful place this time of year

04: What are you studying/What are you working as:

studying how to get by in life

05. What makes you happy:

lots of things my children, hubby, the beautiful blooms of spring to name just a few

06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last:

the AMC awards

07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog:

you tell me I try my best the best thing is it is mine and I share on it what I love

08. An interesting fact about you:

I first grew my long hair in my early teens as a rebellious act against my mother

09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment:

been married for 23 years and yes we are still in love

10. Favorite place to be:

in the mountains

11. Favorite lyric:

"I'll fly away..."

12. Best time of the year:

spring or fall

13. Weirdest food you like:

olives and cottage cheese combo

RECOMMEND

01. A film:

Rudi

02. A book:

Loser

03. A song:

Temporary Home

04: A band:

Twisted Sisters

PLUS

01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met:

I admire Dee over at two of a kind working on a full house because of how I have seen her great blog grow strong in the past year and the love she shows for her two children along with the fact that she is the same age as my oldest daughter

02. Two things you like about yourself:

my giving spirit, my ability to think my way out of things

03. Name three things that you need in a lover:

truth, kindness, communication

1 comment:

  1. Woot...you have the same birthday as my cousin :) I love Twisted Sister and I love where you live. Excellent my friend. Have a wonderful week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post