Custom Search

Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm



The weather in the neck of the woods:



outside is beautiful temps in the 60s feels like a wonderful spring day sweatshirt weather to me shorts to others



Things that make me happy:



today I helped serve highschool lunches I love to do this and have a great time chatting with all the ladies



Book I am reading:



nothing at this time I need to start new book but have not had time to look for one



What I am enjoying on T.V:



right now I am watching my soaps but I have been loving Biggest Loser who do you think will go home next as well as dancing with the stars wonder who will dance up a storm tonight



On the Menu for Dinner:



well it was bacon sandwiches, but I think I may serve sky line spaghetti because I brought home leftovers from church



On my to do list:



my bedroom linens (1/2 way done), bathroom clean up, sweep kitchen, straighten kids rooms



New Recipe I tries or want to try soon:



LIDO salad



In the craft basket:



graduation invitations



Looking forward to this week:



church graduate dinner, F.R.O.G party at church



Tips and Tricks:



delicious dip for apples mix a bit of honey in with peanut butter taste delicious and better for children than many other snacks



My Favorite Post this week:



I loved this post and song



Favorite Picture this week



Lesson learned the past few days:

the things that we think will never change are possibly the first things that will

On my mind

the ongoings for church this week there is so much planned I think we will be there every day but two this week:

Key Scriptures:

we taught our Sunday school kids the memory verse and meaning behind John 3:16

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post my friend and the photo is so cute. The princess is just a real cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your HHM post :)

    Cute photo.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post