Custom Search

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Random Thought Tuesday

MY thoughts are running rampant this week with everything that needs to be done. Yesterday, I went and helped the lady fix the weekly high school lunchen where we fixed sloppy joes, moz sticks, salad and brownies. The high scholars showed up and ate everything up. This is a blessing to me as I love to see the teens and also I have made great friends with the ladies that cook the lunch

Friday will find us decorating for our F.R.O.G party where we will have lots of fun with the elementary students at church. It is being used as a launching pad to invite more to our Sunday school program. I will be in the kitchen where i normally find myself. I always have lots of fun. The party will be Saturday and is sure to be lots of fun

Sunday will find us celebrating graduates and I have 2 seniors this year. I am honored to watch my two graduate and take part in this church service. After church they will have a dinner for the graduate and family sure to be good eatings (and I don't have to do dishes).

This week on my blog we have celebrated earth week with recipes, tips and great products that help do their share. I hope you have been doing your part to help clean up the earth.

Those are my random thoughts what are yours?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy but fun week. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love graduations of all kinds. Feels like the launching pad towards a new journey. Enjoy your busy week ahead. Happy RTT.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post