Custom Search

Friday, April 23, 2010

Aloha Friday

Aloha Friday is hosted by the blog An Island Life. It is a simple meme because Fridays in Hawaii are meant to be a day of ease SO in return bloggers join together for Aloha Friday and ask each other simple questions that do not take a lot of thought.

I am really enjoying the wonderful weather we have been having the temps are perfect in the 60s and 70s sometimes 80s. I love these temps not to hot and not to cold Perfect to open windows and enjoy the day. So today my question for you is:


What is the weather like where you are?

15 comments:

  1. I'm from Canada, near Toronto, Ontario... And the weather here is actually supposed to be nice today -- A balmy 16 degrees celsius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had 2 weeks of spectacular spring weather. Today, a rain day. Wash away the pollen :)

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/when-is-bigger-better/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is in the 80s and 90s here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful . . . it'll hit 80 today which is so unusual for north Idaho in April.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today it's supposed to get up to about 65 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today it is hot, in the mid 80's and very sunny out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a bit grey but not too cold here today

    ReplyDelete
  8. In Alabama, sunny and warm (80s)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's in the lowish 60s currently..but at least it's done raining!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alabama-sunny, 80's...supposed to rain tomorrow, and I'm ready. things are literally yellow from all the pollen...

    ReplyDelete
  11. In Northern California it's warm. It has been rainy on and off though. I just moved more inland from San Francisco, where it is probably foggy! While I miss the city, I sure don't miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hot, Sunny and the trades are blowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Upper 50's I'm feezing my butt off and it rained today. ENJOY your's

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post