Custom Search

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday Thunks


BS, Dog Kisses, Memories And You Guessed It...More!

Welcome to the August 27th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number of kids I have and the color of dead roses.

1. Have you ever played Bullshit?

not for sure what that game is but I have played pissed off which is a dice game

2. A dog licks you on your face. Are you disgusted or thinking it was sweet?
I would be just like Lucy off of the Peanuts Cartoon EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YUCK!!!

3. Tell us about a fun/special memory you have of a grandparent.
I have many many special memories but one was when my grandparents took us to the 4th of July celebration in town this was a time when I saw my parents different than what they are

4. Have you ever pet a rat?
nope and never will

5. If I walked into your kitchen, where are the cups?
in two places on shelf as you walk in door and over by the coffee pot

6. Since you already let me in your home, I found the cup and had water, now where's the bathroom from the kitchen?
right next door you mean you didnt see the hall and bathroom door as you walked from cup to the sink? You really must pay more attention.

7. Have you ever pet a turtle or tortoise
no but my brother has

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lucy LOL. Great answer. Have a great Thrusday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers for Thurs. Thunks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you answer in #3. would have loved to hear how differently you saw ur parents that time.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post