Custom Search

Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Homemaker August 24, 2009

hhm
The weather in my neck of the woods:
truly very nice with great temps


One of my simple pleasures:
the new coffee flavored candies that I just found

On my bedside table:
a great book to review
my sunday school material
stack of odd and end notebooks to organize

On my TV:
currently nothing as I am enjoying the peace of my children being in school


On the menu for tonight:
polish sausage, mac n cheese

On my To Do List:
folding laundry
resting been a long 4 days between colleges and hospitals

New Recipe I tried last week:
crockpot chicken and dumpling

In the craft basket:
lots of reviews, giveways to post as well as several items for fall bazar

Looking forward to:
grandaughters birthday next week, oh so fun she turns 1


Homemaking Tip for this week:
I actually was able to see habits that I use pay off in my daughters, meal planning, recipes, coupons etc... my tip would be to show those little hands eyes the way to keep home and when they need it those habits will shine through


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
been a bit busy so I am not sure what my favorite this week is


Favorite photo from last week:
check photos here out that shows house being torn down in neighborhood I will update to show you how much better it looks now that they have a new home in place



Lesson learned the past few days:
I have had many new life lessons of my own sending son to college and to live alone and find out yes he can make it on his own to spending time at ER and hospital with son having heart problems I am learning lessons of how God cares for us daily in both of these situations

On my Prayer List:
son with heart condition
my children as they create their path in life
a dear friend who passed away last night


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
reading a great book that I will share later in a review you will see why I am loving it

head over to the Diary of a Stay at Home Mom to see what others are doing or share your own information

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post