Custom Search

Monday, August 24, 2009

Great Picture of oldest daughter as todler

This is a picture of my daughter who is 22 years old now. THis was taken at my moms house but I am not sure how old she is. I would say under the age of 2 though. I loved this little blue outfit it was one of my favorites on her. She also has little blue suede shoes on but you can not really tell them. I thought this would be a great picture for blue monday

for more great blue pictures visit the blog Smiling Sally

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute...excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect picture for Blue Monday. It is nice to get old picutes out to look at, It is a very emotional thing for me. I usually end up crying for all the people who were so special in my life that are no longer here. So it is bitter sweet.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a perfect picture for Blue Monday. She was a doll and I sure she's grown to be a lovely young woman. I hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful family shots that fit so well with Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photo ;--)
    Lovely memories for you both no doubt. Thanks for visiting Small Reflections and Sacred Ruminations earlier today ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post