Custom Search

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Skin Free




As many of my followers know I have terrible skin. The main reasoning behind this is because I am a diabetic. Oh my skin sure does dry out easily, cracks often and is just in poor shape. I was very surprised when I received Skin Free to review. I received a set for extra dry skin and thought when I opened the lid that it smelled great. I believe that the Skin Free product is great. I totally love it because it moisturizes my dry skin and feels great. One of the best parts of all is that it is available at Walgreen's. YEAH!!!!!!



One of my favorite products is the Skin Free Super Moisture Butter Creme. You can totally smell the butter ringing from the bottle. Squirt it into your hand and it seems to be gathered up by my dry skin. I can tell you that the Skin Free products are terrific for my dry skin.

Whether your skin is dry or you know someones who is why not try the wonderful Skin Free products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post