Custom Search

Monday, August 24, 2009

At The Well

The blog At The Well this week brings up the issue of TV and children . This has always been a issue that I have struggled with. We do watch TV but we watch TV together as a family. Often old shows that I grew up or reality t.v. The reality T.V. allows them to see the issues on TV but we talk about the ongoing issues. My children are teens and that makes it important for them to see issues and for us to discuss them.

What is your opinion of T.V. and your child? Share them on the blog At The Well

3 comments:

  1. Know what they watch...watch what they watch...be bold enough to turn it off when the Spirit tells you to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Methinks watching television together provides wonderful opportunity for discussion ... especially when couple with other family activities. As a retired teacher, I also believe in families READING together and having conversations around the table at meal times ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I contine to keep your son in my prayers. I enjoyed reading your post. I hope you have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post