Custom Search

Monday, April 9, 2018

Let's Go See The Animals



Every year on April 8th zoo lovers unite on Zoo Lovers Day. There are millions of people who visit zoos each year. When was the last time you visited a zoo?? It has been a bit of time for me but I must say that it is on the bucket list to do in 2018. I love seeing all the animals, some my favorites others I may not even remember but they are all right there to see at the zoo. Zoos are a great place for families to visit.

Did You Know:
The Vienna Zoo in Austria is the oldest zoo opening back in 1765. The still exist and open to the public to visit.
The first zoo in the United States for the public to visit was in Central Park in New York. This zoo opened in 1874
While the zoo in New York may be the oldest there are over 350 zoos in the United States.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post