1. Have you ever been fishing? Did you catch a fish? If so did you keep it or throw it back? If you haven't been fishing is that something you'd like to try?
I have been fishing a few different times in my life. I have even caught a fish before but I did not remove it from my hook, well shoot I did not even bait my hook. My hubby did both of those things for me and when I was a kid of course the adult in charge did. I believe that we did keep that fish while if they are not big enough we will throw them back. Yes, we do use the fish we keep each year we have a large fish fry.
2. What's something you're always fishing for in your purse, wallet, desk, or kitchen junk drawer?
It seems I am always fishing for something in my purse. From my keys, change and even my credit card something is always in the wrong place. The two things I am always fishing for in my desk are the scissors and my pen. This is because someone is always "borrowing" them. The kitchen junk drawer is no longer then since red0ing my kitchen in January (not there yet)
3. Your favorite fish tale or movie?
One of the older movies is a fish named Wanda. My grand-kids love Dori and Nemo
4. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight or night? Explain why you chose your answer.
You will often find me up before or about time for the sun to rise as I work the early shift. I would not say that is my personality though as I am not in good spirits then. Night leaves me feeling a bit weary eyed and to me night life would be someone who gets it going in the night time. I would say twilight or daylight best fits me as I am awake and going and ready to have fun.
5. What's the oldest piece of clothing you own and still wear?
I keep my blue jeans and uniforms only leave when they are worn out. So those are two different sides of me but still share one closet and most likely share it the longest
6. We've got one more month of (officially) winter here in the Northern hemisphere. Are you feeling the need for a getaway? What's been the best and worst part of your winter so far?
I am so in the hopes that spring is on its way. We have been tempted with warm days but they never say so much. I plan a get away just as soon as I can, right now company changing hands so have to stay until it is all thought out. We have not had a hard winter here so far
7. The Wednesday Hodgepodge lands on National Margarita Day...will you be celebrating? Frozen or on the rocks? Are you a Jimmy Buffett fan? If so, what's your favorite JB tune?
My husband is the margarita drinker around here I would prefer a virgin margarita if I had one. Daughter (26 years old) loves those frozen ones. As far as Jimmy Buffet goes yes I love his songs including this one