1 pound ground beef or turkey, we use turkey for a skinny version
1 packet taco seasoning
6 flour tortillas
jar of salsa
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded jack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease glass pie pan. Honestly, you can use any casserole dish.
2. Brown ground turkey and taco seasoning in a skillet. Follow directions on the taco seasoning packet and cook until completely cooked through. Drain fat from skillet.
3. In pie pan put a layer of cooked meat on the bottom of the pan.
4. Top meat with 2 flour tortillas, covering meat completely.
5. Top tortillas with a layer of meat, salsa and cheddar cheese. I guesstimate on these, make a nice layer of each ingredient.
6. Repeat above step two more times.
7. Top pie with 1 cup shredded jack cheese.
8. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is nicely browned. Serve while hot!
9. Can be served with lettuce, sour cream and tomatoes if desired. Enjoy!
recipe source here