Custom Search

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Fall Orange Punch

Whether you are looking for a great punch for a fall, Halloween or thanksgiving party the recipe you may want to check out is right here .


1 – 2 liter of Sprite or 7 Up
2 -packages of orange Kool Aid, mixed up according to package directions
1-3oz box of orange jello, mixed up according to the package directions
3 cans of frozen lemonade concentrate
Drain and freeze 4 cans of mandarin oranges
Mix together the Sprite, Kool Aid mixture, jello, and lemonade concentrate together in a large punch bowl just before the party, and add the mandarin orange slices. The orange slices serve as ice cubes to keep the punch cold without diluting it.
It’s delicious! It would work great for a fall get together.

9 comments:

  1. Love this beverage idea! Sounds delicious and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes and I simply love the color perfect for anytime you need an orange fall drink
      thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment today

      Delete
  2. Sounds easy and super yummy. I love that it includes mandarin oranges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those little oranges as well yummy for sure
      thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment

      Delete
  3. yes, it did and I loved the ease of it as well
    thanks for stopping by and leaving a great comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that it's already fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me either but it is official as of today happy fall
      thanks for stopping by today

      Delete
  5. I am looking forward to trying this punch at my Fall gathering. I love the orange flavors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome I am sure that the orange punch will fit right in
      come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

      Delete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post