My family is the world to me and I strive to do the best for them. One of the ways that I try my best to keep them safe, healthy and happy is by using the least chemicals to clean. Here are some of my tips:
- glass and mirrors can be cleaned with 50/50 vinegar and water mix in a spray bottle and wiped with old rags from cut-up tees or newspapers.
- microfiber cloths are awesome for cleaning without chemicals. Keep a few around on hand for washing, polishing and drying
- use a 50/50 vinegar/water solution to clean tile, counters, cabinet fronts, and soap scum in the shower
- baking soda and water paste will clean stuck on gunk in the shower and tub. If you have a super stuck on stain use vinegar with soda to clean.
- clean grout with baking soda and undiluted hydrogen peroxide. Scrub with a toothbrush
- sprinkle baking soda around the inside of the toilet to coat, dump a cup of undiluted white vinegar in the water. Use a toilet brush to scrub and the chemical reaction of the baking soda and vinegar to remove stains and odors (also use on the floor around toilet to clean up that area as well)