Custom Search

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Cuddle Up Day



The last month or so has been very full and very busy. With all the goings on with the holidays I am sure that many of you just need to take a deep breath and relax for a moment. Why not take a moment and cuddle up with someone you love It can be your spouse, your child, your pet whatever it may be. Perhaps you just want a second alone to cuddle up with a blanket and a good book or the T.V. remote control.

The weather this year has been pretty warm so cuddling up to rub noses may seem a far stretch. The truth is that cuddling up warm weather or cold does the body good. Cuddle Up day occurs every year on the 6th of January and it is your choice to celebrate or not. Our little princess is always looking for someone to cuddle up with and my husband and I never miss an opportunity no matter how brief to enjoy a cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post