Custom Search

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Measurements and Temperatures for Baking

January is the perfect time to stay inside and bake. Not only will it have our house smelling delicious and warm for all those that visit but it will also provide some yumminessas well. Often there are times that we will find a recipe that we just have to try. The measurements or temperatures may be foreign to what we are used to working with. So I am sharing some equivalent charts with you today. I hope that these graphs will help you

 
 
shared at
mix it up monday

7 comments:

  1. I am always checking charts like this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! I just got a kitchenaid for christmas and plan on doing lots of baking! This is SO helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are always so helpful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to have all these in one place!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post