Custom Search

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Don't Worry He Has it all under control


Life can be difficult at times. No one ever promised it would be a rose garden. Everything from stress at work to children being sick make my day a bit harder The thing is somehow to keep a smile on my face and a song in my heart. Keep our faith high because I know he has it all and while the plan may not be what I want it is what he had in the works since time began.



Let me share a quick praise report:
recently a good friend and a co-worker went to the doctor because she was not feeling well. The hospital did many test and found a spot on her chest. Not knowing what it was they scheduled her for more test. We prayed and prayed and had faith that all would be o.k. We knew that it would and that he had it all in control as he holds the whole world in his hands. When the test results came back there was no sign of any spot. Praise God!!! She told the doctors they may not understand but it is a God thing.



Share your praise report as every day holds one whether it be big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post