Custom Search

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tropical pizza

My teens have been keeping the pizza man busy as of late. They also love to make their own pizza so when I found this great recipe on Parents online site I thought I would share it with them and all of you.





1 large whole-wheat or regular Boboli pizza crust (14 ounces)
1 cup pineapple mango chipotle salsa (such as Pace)
1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 green pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1/2 red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1/2 small onion, peeled and thinly sliced


Heat oven to 450°F Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet. Spread 2/3 cup of the salsa over the crust. Sprinkle the cheeses over the salsa. Spoon remaining 1/3 cup salsa over cheese; scatter pepper and onion over the top. Bake at 450° or 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Allow to cool slightly. Cut into 8 slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post