Custom Search

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to Know you meme


1. Do you have a fetish?


not that I can think of


2. Do you sing in the shower?


yes I do and the kids always complain


3. Who was your first crush?


his name was Bosco and we were in my aunts wedding when we were 6


4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?


muscles and a demeanor to treat a woman right


5. Do you sleep naked?


nope have to wear a tee


6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?


anything I want to


7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?


check email


8. Summer is.....?


a season that I have a love/hate relationship with, love all the fresh fruit and veggies, hate the high temps


you can play along here

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sit you on 6 and loved 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With it should be not sit. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post