Custom Search

Friday, May 28, 2010

Food 4 Thought Friday


Breakfast Who will you be thinking mostly about this Memorial Day?

Lunch What are your Memorial Day traditions?

Dinner How many graves do you usually visit on Memorial Day?

Midnight Snack What is one thing you hope to remembered for?

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)


Answers:


Breakfast: there are many that I miss that I will be thinking about on this day but I will also focus on those that I know served and are away at this time or did not come back home


Lunch: Our traditions have changed since we moved but we will attend a memorial day service at church and our church picnic


Dinner: Where we live we will not see any graves of our loved ones we visit family cemetery 1 to 2 times a year


Midnight Snack: the way that I loved my family enough that I tried to do all that I could


Recipe: take time to smile life goes all to fast

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post