Custom Search

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

To Do Tuesday : Another Busy Day

Crazy Adventures in Parenting To-Do Tuesday




Today is starting out sort of on the rough side. It has started to rain outside, I did not get my day started off great and now I am headed to my moms shop. So todays schedule looks a bit like this:

  • laundry (3 baskets to fold, 2 to wash, dry and fold)
  • clean bedrooms (did not get done yesterday)
  • straighten main part of house (did not get done yesterday)

Yes yesterday we more of less lived and only took care of what we had to at the time. I hate days like that but when you are so busy OMG what are you to do?

what are you doing today?

2 comments:

  1. Is it SERIOUSLY an epidemic of busy right now? Like, ridiculous amounts of busy infecting us all? WTH?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post