Custom Search

Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Homemaking Monday

hhm


The Weather in my neck of the woods:


nice day sunny and temps in 40s to 50s


One of my simple pleasures:


taking delight in compliments given on my house


On my bedside table:


clock radio


On my TV:


news


On Menu for Tonight:


taco soup


On my To DO List




  • laundry


  • spiffying up rooms

New Recipe I tried last week:



Homemaking tip for week:


even if the teens say the room is clean be sure to check it out yourself. A chart of what to do often helps to remind them.


favorite blog post:


actually a couple of them



  • princess in this picture here
  • these fun pictures as well here

Lesson learned past few days:

how quickly life can fly by and that it must be led with faith

On my Prayer list:

full of praise for his work on a tiny friend of mine





1 comment:

  1. I love your tip, I chuckled because it's so true LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post