Custom Search

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just Who are you




1. Are you currently in a serious relationship?

yes have been for over 23 years

2. What was your dream growing up?

being a lawyer

3. What talent do you wish you had?

singing

4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be?

diet coke

5. What was the last book you read?

Loser

6. What zodiac sign are you?

Virgo

7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.

nope

8. Worst habit?

overeating

9. What is your favorite sport?

football and baseball are my favorites

10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?

depends on the day and how much stress I have seen

11. Worst thing to ever happen to you?

my father passing away, my son having heart problems


12. Tell me one weird fact about you.

I like to eat olives green, black, and many other varieties

13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

cute

14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

I would cut my hair and loose some weight and of course my teeth would be fixed

15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?

I have been on both sides depends what we are doing

16. Ever been arrested?

nope

17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?

wow, I would set up a second shop for me and hubby



18. What's your favorite place to hang out at?

auction sales

19. Do you believe in ghosts?

yes I do

20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?

watch t.v, blog , spend time with kids

21. Do you swear a lot?

try not to

22. Biggest pet peeve?

People that talk a big talk without knowing anything about the subject

23. In one word, how would you describe yourself?

motherly type, believer in God, a good friend

24. Do you believe/appreciate romance?

yes

25. Do you believe in God

yes

2 comments:

  1. Same answers to worst habbit. :( Can't stop if I'm tired or its my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people do talk a big game swiothout knowing anything! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post