Custom Search

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Potty Training Reward

Its that time when potty training becomes an issue. At my nieces birthday party she received a bubble gum machine. Little did she know this was not only another toy but also a reward system. She will learn that every time that she uses her potty she will receive a piece of bubble gum. My daughter uses m&ms or Reese's pieces for her daughters reward. This is what we have tried and trued and knows works for our family. What do you use for reward?

shared at Mom Tried It where you can find other wonderful ideas moms have tried

4 comments:

  1. if only she would would have gotten to try some of the origanal bubble gum was in there before her brothers got into itthe next morning and ate every piecce of bubble gum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! Potty training is quite the adventure.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

    FYI- This weeks Feed Me Books Friday has no theme but all those that link up will be entered to win a $25 gift card so we hope to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With my son I tried stickers first, but that didn't work. We then did chocolate chips (milk chocolate). That worked pretty well.

    My daughter is trying to potty train herself. I am trying to wait another month before we get going. I want it to warm up more. We will probably do chocolate chips again. They are so small and pretty inexpensive, they work great for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little ones always swallow chewing gum! :) So I gave them sour patch kids/gummies - YUMMY!!!

    Potty training is not for the faint of heart - You can do it! :)

    (Stopping by from Try and Tell Tuesday)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post