Custom Search

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday


After a night of storming the day is warm, and we know that we made it through the storm safe and secure. Is that not how the storms of life sometimes seem that we get tossed about and yet come out with the love and care from our heavenly father a bit tossed about but safe and secure all the same. I am so thankful for his love and care that he allows us.
Mark 4:36-41

I am also thankful for a day where there is nothing to do but stay at home, do a bit of blogging, take care of my family and clean my house. All things that I love to do. I feel so great that I am able to do these things for my family. Sometimes life seems to take over and there is just not enough time to get everything done. How wonderful it is when all seems to straighten out for just a short period of time and we can come up for a deep cleansing breath with a slower paced day.
Proverbs 31

I am thankful that my children are doing well in school. My son made the high honor roll again and my other children are doing great as well. One of my children will be mainstreamed next year but still allowed a resource room in case any trouble arises. I am thankful that they continue to strive for such greatness.
Psalms 127:3
what are you thankful for today? Share here or read more


5 comments:

  1. Yes I agree, there is nothing like coming through a storm of life and realizing the Lord has brought you through safely to the other side, and you can rest and praise Him. Your list of blessings are awesome. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your kids. An inspiring TT :) Have a wonderful Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of Thankful Thursdays. Whenever I get down I remember how much worse things could be and how thankful I am for the life I was given and the family I was blessed with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've much to be thankful for Annie. I love how you say you love to clean your house. I can't say I love it but I love how it looks when I'm finished; lol.

    Happy TT.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post