Custom Search

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Easy Slow Cooker Steak and Gravy recipe

Easy Slow Cooker Steak


2 lbs round steak ($3)
pkg dry onion soup mix (.50)
can cream mushroom soup (.50)
1/2 c water

Slice stea into 6 to 8 serving size pieces. Place in slow cooker. Add dry soup mix, 1/2 c water and can of soup. Cover cook low 6 hours to 8 hours If you desire more gravy you can use 2 packages of dry onion soup mix, 2 cans of soup.

Serve this with a salad or vegie and your family will be pleased.

I shared this recipe on $5 dinners you can visit there to see other great recipes as well

2 comments:

  1. think i might try this tomorrow for dinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of the crockpot and this really does sound like something I would like! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post