Custom Search

Friday, March 12, 2010

Daylight Savings Time


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. The blog An Island life celebrates this by hosting Aloha Friday. Where I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

This weekend we go forward in time by 1 hour. Yes that means we loose 1 precious hour of sleep. I do not really like loosing the sleep but I do like the longer hour in the afternoon.


My question for Aloha Friday is:

Do you observe Day Light Savings time where you live? Do you like it?

3 comments:

  1. We stay on the same time all year round. We never have to switch our clocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep we spring forward and fall back here I kinda like the longer days but it seems like it is really early this year. Have a great weekend.

    Erica @But Mommy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, we don't have Daylight Savings Time in Hawaii. I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post