Custom Search

Monday, August 15, 2016

Truck Stop Biscuit and Gravy



Prayers for safety for all truckers traveling through the flooded areas. Today, is the birthday of my husbands cousin. After you have been in the family for many years though you begin to realize that his family is your family after all I was married at 16 and have been married for 30 years. However, this post is not about me but for Darlene and all the other truckers out there. I am sharing a recipe of many of their favorites as well. 

Truck-stop Biscuit and Gravy



2 can fridge biscuts
1 lb hamburger
1/2 t pepper
1/2 t garlic
5 c milk
1/2 c flour
2 8 oz packs cream cheese 

Bake biscuts Brown meat add spices Mix milk and flour Shake Pour milk into skillet Add cheese Cook Stir often til thickened and cheese melts Spoon over biscuts

2 comments:

  1. The gravy looks fantastic, I love biscuits and gravy but have never tired it with cream cheese. Must do it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post