Custom Search

Monday, August 15, 2016

Frozen Fruit Salad



When I was a kid it seemed like my mother was either hosting a tupperware, toy or other party or she was going to one. It seemed in the community this is what the ladies did to get together. I am not sure if there are as many home parties as there was in the 1970s but I can tell you that this frozen dessert that was often served by mom to the party goers is just as delicious as it was then. Enjoy!!!



FROZEN FRUIT SALAD

1 (12 oz.) carton Cool Whip
1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 can Cherry pie filling
1/4 tsp. Almond extract
1 small can pineapple, chunks or crushed (drain and reserve juice)
2-3 bananas, chopped
Optional- 3/4 cups chopped nuts

Pour pineapple juice over bananas then drain. Mix all ingredients and freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post