Custom Search

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tips for Happy Marriage

I subscribed to a newsletter located at http://www.foryourmarriage.org/marriage_tips.asp quite some time ago and I have to say that I love many of their tips. So I thought I might just start sharing the tips on my blog with you.


Resolving an argument: Strategy #1 CONCEDE. If the issue is really important to one partner and not to the other, consider this a gift to your spouse that will be returned in time. Tomorrow: #2

wow can you imagine if we just said o.k. enough this is important to you and not to me perhaps we could see it your way. All though that does not happen all the time at my own home I believe that you have to pick and choose your battles.

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post