Custom Search

Friday, January 15, 2010

friday fill ins

Friday Fill ins is played like this the sentences are shared with blanks and then

1. The lesson I learned yesterday was _____________.
2. _________ where friends and family meet.
3. All these years __________.
4. _____________ when I arrived.
5. The truth is ______________.
6. ________ is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

1. pepto bismol works well
2. church
3. I have been a mother
4. everyone knew
5. I am feeling much better today
6. seeing the horrible pictures
7. watching t.v. with my daughter,
cleaning house
go to church

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post