Custom Search

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gratituesday


I must admit today something that I am much grateful for are choices. The choice to decide what we will eat, the choice we have whether we will share news of family on the blog or not and choices of what we will wear today are easy choices that we all take for granted. I am very thankful that we can make those choices for many around the world can not.
I am thankful as my children begin to look for a college to attend, attend college or decide whether to stay in the college they are in or to go to another that they have the choices to do all three. I am thankful that they have their choice in the school they attend because of both their determination to do good in life as well as the fact that they have choices. Many people do not have the choice to make that choice for whatever reason there is something that stands in their way.
One choice that I am so satisfied that I can make as well as all those that have heard the Good News can make is the choice to follow our Lord Jesus Christ. Now while not everyone may make the choice those that do can count their blessings. The choice that we make should compel us to make the choice to tell others as well. Thank the Lord that I had wonderful elders to help me make the choice, great friends in the church I attend and my children for often showing me the way.
What are you grateful for today? Share or read what others are thankful for on the blog Heavenly Homemakers.

3 comments:

  1. Great post. Thanks for visiting my blog. I enjoyed yours...became a follower. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of being thankful for choices. Thank you for sharing this today. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that we are blessed to have many choices in our lives. That's something that is very easy to take for granted. Thanks for highlighting it today.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post