Custom Search

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday 9


1. Is there a blog as far as its appearance goes that you think is the most fabulous?

No there are several that I like but none fabulous to appearance

2. Do you like the look and the contents of your blogs?

yes of course it is mine I put there I select what is there

3. Have you ever thought what would happen to your blog in case you died?

well, no dont think I will do that soon but it is sad to think since we did just loose a dear blogging friend recently

4. Has any particular blogger had a great impact on how you set up and write your blog?

Several of them have helped me out alot thanks to all of you who have been so gracious to help

5. Would you want a fellow blogger to give you suggestions or criticism of what you write?

I love to hear all tips and suggestions that is what makes my blog as good as it can be

6. Is the number of visitors each day to your blog important to you?

yes it sort of is

7. What percentage of your readers do you think actual comment?

well according to the number that visits daily about 1/3

8. Do you have a favorite blogger who does the memes that you participate in?

Thom seems do alot of my favorite memes

9. How often do you update your blog/site and why?

daily post, monthly background change

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out my friend. I don't ever bother with my stats. I dunno why but they have never been important :) Have a great Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you change your look every month? I'm impressed and jealous. For some reason I can never find the time to get a new look, put it on and get all my stuff back like I like it. I've only changed my look a couple of times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that you have got your act together! Great job. Happy Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats awesome you keep your blog fresh. I wish I had the time to do that and blog more.

    YES I LOVE ADAM LAMBERT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie!
    You asked me what I would do differently to my blog when you commented on my Saturday 9, so here's my response:
    For the most part, I'd let it be. I like the colors. Maybe make the background brown with the blue & green polka dots, instead though. Also I'd love a customized header with istockphoto (I even have the photo picked out already..). I pretty much know exactly what I want, it's just a matter of having the extra money to have it done. :) Thanks for asking, though.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post