Custom Search

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!

Today this meme was ripped off a blogger and blog named Minnestota Mom. We stole one of our first memes from her after we started this blog. That was back on September 7, 2008. The big difference is the Minnesota Mom actually wrote this meme! She tells us about herself: "My passions are reading, art in its many forms, and health. And I love cookies. Lots of cookies. Does that go with health? Probably not. But I loves ‘em anyway…" (We did add some questions to fit our format length.) Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Instructions: Answer the Current Obession category and then explain WHY you chose that response. Easy enough? Thanks as always for playing!

Sunday Stealing: The Current Obsessions Meme

Book: anything by joyce myers

Snack: popcorn or fruit

Restaurant: we have a thing for smorgasboards here

Beverage: tea or diet cola

Decor: country, antiquish

Actor: Sam Elliot is my man but then I love many others as well

Actress: Sandra Bullocks (Spelling???)

Movie: Road house

TV show: I love reality T.V

Hobby: love to go to flea markets and shop

Band: like many

Song: Sarah

Meme: I do many of them

Blog: Annies Home is mine and then I love to visit many others to many to list

Lover: my hubby of course

Friend: I have many if I meet you we get along we are soon to be friends

Quote: Patience is a virtue

Peeve: whining

Sport: football, baseball

Singer: Dolly Parton is an old favorite Miley Cyrus is my new favorite

7 comments:

  1. HI Annie,

    Okay, Sam Elliot, I drool over. He's getting a little long in the tooth, but I still think he's gorgeous.

    Share... Pulleeeeze!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love popcorn! Great answers.

    Have a great day!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/stupid-is-as-stupid-does.html

    Join us for Monday Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smorgasboards......drooling
    Sam Elliott....drooling
    Roadhouse (Sam AND Swayzes' bare butt).....drooling

    Thanks now I need to go change my clothes. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda miss smorgasboards. The last time I remember I was in one was 5th grade with my mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie and blessings...my oh my...you do alot of "blogging". Great variety!!!

    I started at the top, reading & scrolling down without a comment and finally stopped here. Maybe because it was another new meme but most likely because you stole from Minnesota Mom and I had to go check out how this all works!

    So enjoyed reading your answers. Still not quite sure how this all works but WOW...alot participate.
    EnJOY an great week and thanks gain for another visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's Sandra Bullock, just one of her.
    I couldn't stop chuckling when I saw Bullocks, that's kind of a swear word around our house. " Oh bullocks!"

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post