Custom Search

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

works for me wednesday

My house is a buzz and I am looking for any help out there. We are preparing prom, graduation and college entrance. If you have experience with any of this please help.

My Works For ME post is about prom shopping. My daughter has decided to save time and money (can you believe that LOL) by doing some shopping on the Internet. We will be purchasing her dress from the online store of the store where she normally buys all of her dresses. Wow!!!!!! Can you believe that? For overnight shipping, and the dress it will only cost us $70. Now that Works for me

For more Works for Me Wednesday post or to join in head over to the blog We Are That Family here

6 comments:

  1. I wish youa lot of strength to do the job.But you are young and it's probably no problem for you. Thanks for your visit! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my wedding gown online too and SAVED a TON -- good for her...and YOU :) Can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so smart! Why didn't I think of that back then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you have any questions about college entrance.. i can try to help... i'm a high school counselor.. but i mainly work with freshmen and sophomores

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always nice to save money! Thanks for coming by today!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post