Custom Search

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things I Love Thursday Friends Forever Dolls




Today for Things I Love Thursday is the beautiful Friends Forever Girls dolls. My granddaughter will receive one of these great dolls for her first birthday. I believe that she will be delighted. Around that time she will start to walk and then can take her friends forever doll where ever she happens to want to go.






Let me tell you a bit about these beautiful dolls. The Friends Forever Girls won an award for Dr. Toys Best Children product in 2008. The 18 inch dolls were created for girls to have a best friend in. Through these wonderful dolls a girl can build her self esteem as well as learn how to be a best friend. The Friends Forever dolls are the brain child of a mother from Wisconsin who simply wanted to find a doll who could help foster morality, friendship and being a girl for her daughter. When she was unable to find the perfect doll she decided to create her own. Thus the Friends Forever Girls were created.








The doll that I choose for my granddaughter is named Natalie. As you can see she is quite a stunning little gal with her backpack and playful clothing. She reminds me of my granddaughter and daughter as she grew up. Natalie comes with a book to let you know her entire story. What fun it will be for a little girl or an older girl to have a friend to share her thoughts with.


I also love the butterfly promise that the Forever Friends Girls company has created for the dolls and girls who owns the doll to share


Be the best I can be
Use kindness and be fair
Tell the truth
Treat others the way I want to be treated
Encourage my friends
Respect myself and others
Find the courage to do what’s right
Listen to others, and remember…
You can do it!


To see what others are loving this Thursday or to join in and share what you love then stop by the blog the diaper diaries here

5 comments:

  1. I have heard about these dolls and will have to check them out for my daughter. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dolls are really cute! i love what they are designed for. I'm going to look into them for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait till my girls are old enough to play with dollies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! A few more years and my daughter will be ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these look like a great product! I am sure your granddaughter will enjoy hers for many years. I am concerned with the way some toys are starting to have a sexy look to them. What happened to wholesome toys for young girls, now they are too sexy in my opinion and send the wrong message to our little ones. I am glad to have found out about this nice alternative through you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post